Google+ Panpan Tribe: finally: The Gothic&Lolita swap

2/19/08

Pin It

finally: The Gothic&Lolita swap

You might remember, I was doing some little sewings &crafty stuff for the Gothic&Lolita swap at the german Natron&Soda forum.
This morning Miaka, who was my "Wichtel" got my swap bounties. And now I finally can show you, what I made for her:

1. a big sized tote bag with lots auf ribbons, lace and a tiny selfmade cameo:


DSC01551
2. matching to this bag a little purse with a keychain on it and a readymade cameo pin:
DSC01552
... and the other side of the purse:
DSC01553
I´m very proud and happy to tell of Miaka that she loves the bag and the rest of the bunch. *phew!* Now I wait eagerly to get my swap surprise from whomsoever ;)...
That´s it for now, hugs - nan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover