Google+ Panpan Tribe: Results: brainstorming with Ela

2/4/08

Pin It

Results: brainstorming with Ela

Last Tuesday, Ela, a good friend of mine and the owner of Gothic Castle, came to fetch some ordered bags for her shop. It´s always the same, when she visits me: we sit together, speak about our projects, ideas and dreams. This time we had some ideas about new bags, selling my homemade soaps and oils. She gave me some very usefull tips for proposing a trading licence too, which I´ll propose definite the next days. Slowly the project grows bigger, I receive more orders every month, so that this ist the logical next step.

A new order, and a special one this time I received at DaWanda. A bag for a mobile, made to measure and girly-like in lavender, beige and brass, with a tiny cameo, pink, gold and violet flower-rhinestones and satin ribbons. it will be fun to sew this piece, I´m looking foreward to!

The first findings of our tuesday´s brainstorming I assembled last weekend: a little bag with snap hooks, so that it can be attached at a bunch of keys, belts or other bags. I made 2 different sizes: 7x10 cm, fitting for creditcards and 9x10, fitting for german ID cards. I used different fabrics for each part of the bags, it looks a little vintage and patchwork-styled now, and I like it :). Here are some pics:

the first 3 bags together:
enveloppe0001

The frontsides:
enveloppe0005 enveloppe0008 enveloppe0002

the backsides:
enveloppe0009 enveloppe0006 enveloppe0003

the insides:
enveloppe0004 enveloppe0007 enveloppe00010

I also started with my 3 projects for the Gothic&Lolita Swap and finished the first 2 pieces. I don´t show them here now, caus until everything is ready and has arrived at it´s new owner...

Thats it for now, mor coming up next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover