Google+ Panpan Tribe: my todo´s

1/13/08

Pin It

my todo´s

I have a lot ideas on my todo list, I want to sew and knitt a lot this month. The first things are ready now, and here they are:

First a cap, my first one, inspired by schoolcaps and jockeyhats, made of cord and old, self dyed fabric, decorated with an old brass buckle and self covered buttons (I used the same febric for buttons and the inside) . This cap is the first part of my upcoming romantic steampunk project:
More pics here

Second new item in my closet ist my first self knitted scarf, made of black wool with little withe stitches on it, so I call this one my snow flakes scarf:
Third one is/ are a pair of slippers, and again: my first selfmade ones. Made of black soft velvet, self ironed satin hem and another old, self dyed fabric, filled with foam and fleece for warm feet all time. The bottom sole is covered with pleather, so that I can put the trash outside without gettig wet & cold feet.
the size is the german 36/37 (yes, I have small feet)
:


That´s it for now, more stuff next time. tomorrow I´ll sew my babydoll-apron, start to draw the first patterns for the G&L swap @natron und soda and cut the patterns for inselkinds university bag... There´s a lot to do, lets sew it ;)
good night, nänni...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover