Google+ Panpan Tribe: Ireland - revision

11/12/08

Pin It

Ireland - revision

Just to show you guys some pictures from my trip to Shannon, where I visited (and worked for) the irish/english devision of the company I work for:


Sundays off, so you can spent 15 Euros for a view like this at Bunratty Castle, another 10 Euros for the bus...


find some real rare and nostalgic items like this cutter...


learn something about native irish achitecture, farming and history in general...

be stunned by the beauty of fuchsia trees, plants that don´t grow that big at home...

... and have a fantastic evening in Bunrattys Dirty Nelly´s (they say, it´s the oldest pub in Ireland) with the fantastic Irish Folk Band Trazz and their german mom :). (yes, these adorable young men are brothers... exept the right Sir, he´s the father) ... priceless!

We lived here:

at the "Oakwood Arms Hotel" in Shannon, a hotel with fantastic funiture, decoration and lovely staff. I love the details they put into it:


Mainentrance...

... the pub...


... right wing with the suite...

... a cute garden in the right corner...

... stairs to our rooms in the right wing...



That´s it for now, next time I´ll show some pictures of my new room. But at first, I have to wait for the postman tomorrow: amazon just confirmed the shipping of my World of Warcraft "Wrath of the Lichking" collectors edition... It´s play time again, I´m afraid ;). That reminds me: I wanted to make a picture of my "family": all my Twinks and mains I play in WoW... could be a nice picture, all together and me between them...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover